Thursday, March 12, 2009

NO FOOD!!!

I will be joyously making my way to Parys for some respite from assignments and work this weekend. No cellphones, no Super14, no Facebook and no video ads to film. Im also proud to say i didn't make my bed or organise my washing- but did manage to take out the trash.



But the true reason i am in such a fantastic mood is that i made my application for tickets to the opening match of the Football world cup 2010. Come April 15 '09, i foresee an email saying my account has been debited by R960 for my 2 beautiful stubs. Soccer city here i come. Even sooner though, as soon as next weekend, a bungee expedition from Orlando towers will prepare Soweto for my screaming.


So if you find im not answering calls this weekend, dont be offended or worried. And when you miss me just come visit my blog and look at my sun-rise and visualise making my bed for me. And as the title suggests, no food in this insert - mom spoilt me to a seafood linguine dinner in parkview last night :)



Biglove guys n girls ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment